The increasing demand for a concept which transfers concrete performance indicators to a simplified solution for the decision-makers, opens a generous opportunity for the next generation of Asset Management at Concrefy. Concrefy developed a sensor driven solution that measures material properties of concrete (infra)structures during their service life. Wireless concrete durability sensors send data to the online portal at Concrefy. The measurement results are validated and interpreted to generate notifications and a predictive maintenance strategy for asset managers in order to be able to optimise risks, costs and performance.
What is our Concrete Durability Monitoring System?
Concrete durability sensors measure the concrete cover penetrability and the data is visible in real-time. The measurement is based on the electrical resistivity and temperature in the concrete cover. These measurements are processed through Decision Support Tool algorithms to evaluate the performance of the concrete structure and visualised in the form of a traffic light. The real-time concrete durability performance is accessible for users at the online Web portal. This is an early warning system that alerts the user before any potential concrete deterioration can occur.
What Concrete Durability Monitoring System offers:
- Digital portfolio and birth certificate of new as well as of existingconcrete infrastructures
- Remote sensing of real-time concrete durability performance in e.g. bridges, viaducts, tunnels, dams, power plants, locks and buildings
- Digital concrete deterioration models by using official codes and standards such as fib Model Code and DuraCrete
- Durability assessment per potential degradation mechanism
- Big Data analytics, IoT, smart algorithms and interpretation methodology
- Early warning traffic light signal and digital consultancy
- 24/7 Direct access to the Decision Support Tool via Web Portal
- Availability of feedback from the Concrefy concrete competence centre worldwide
- Construction data and forensic engineering
- Additional module for future 6D BIM platform
- From complex parameters to very pragmatic solutions and advise by providing digital real-time reports and recommendations
- Higher PRODUCTIVITY for the concrete infrastructure by digital transformation
- Predictive maintenance strategy and scenario gaming
- Cost reduction and budget optimisation
- Increased safety, reliability and availability of concrete infrastructure
- Integral digital solution for sustainable construction and CO2 reduction
- Life cycle management and optimum life cycle cost analysis
Digital solution for predictive maintenance – worldwide
An important feature of the services we provide are the Decision Support Tools, a dashboard that gives you instant insight and control over your projects. You can access real-time measurement results and analyses that help you make the right decisions!