Competence in Consultancy
Our consultancy department is literally overflowing with knowledge on concrete technology.
Within our Laboratory we arrange and coordinate for our customers a number of activities such as tension analyses, that serve as a basis for determining exactly what follow-up steps to take next in the process. In addition, we advise on which raw materials are best to use and how existing production processes can be optimised.
With more than 40 years of experience in concrete technology, Concrefy is a specialised consultant for producers and processors of prefabricated concrete and concrete poured in at the building site. Concrefy combines thorough knowledge of material technology with practical experience in concrete construction. We provide support for the implementation of new materials or process technologies. Our specialists set up quality systems and conduct quality assurance during production or construction. We conduct research in our accredited laboratories or with mobile laboratories on site.
Our Consultancy Services
- Supervision of existing concrete production for prefabrication and concrete poured in at the building site
- Support for the development and implementation of new materials
- Materials research in our accredited laboratories
- Use of (one or more) mobile laboratories at the building site
- External monitoring or supervision of work in progress
- Innovation and development with new, alternative or recycled raw materials
- Development and implementation of special concrete types
- Optimisation of existing production processes
- Quality Scans during production
- Cost to Performance analysis of concrete production
Cradle- to-cradle in construction
The “Cradle to Cradle ®” (short: C2C) principle was developed by the German chemist Prof. Dr. Michael Braungart and US architect William McDonough developed in the late 1990s. Behind this is the vision of a waste-free economy, in which companies do not use materials that are harmful to health and the environment, and raw materials are permanently recycled.
Due to changes in the market and the topic of sustainability, the principle of cradle to cradle is also increasingly becoming the focus of the construction industry. Implementing the C2C principle is a challenge for the entire industry – above all because people tend to “tried and tested” and old thinking patterns have to be broken for this.
This is where we start. Think about it beforehand!
In this sense we develop the next generation of concrete technology and construction engineering processes. With our approach and support, we are helping to transfer the entire construction industry to a new level of performance and ecological responsibility.
- With advanced knowledge and pragmatic solutions, we create management information for optimising the concrete construction process.
- Concrefy offers you independent advice and a pragmatic approach in order to limit risks and reduce costs ( Risk analyses using FEM 3D methodology).
- Internal and external quality controls during the construction process
- Residual and service life analyses for buildings and structures
- By consciously dealing with C2C we develop the next generation of concrete technology within construction engineering processes and help you on the way to a new level of performance and ecological responsibility
Optimisation with Decision Support Tools
We provide guidance in the optimisation of existing production processes. The Concremote system, which we developed, can be used for this purpose. With the Concrefy concept, we generate management information with which the production or construction process can be monitored and improved.