The Quickscan is an ideal instrument to increase quality, improve efficiency and reduce failure costs.
And after all, a good final product costs less in its entirety, provides a better workflow and results in a satisfied customer.
A Quickscan can be performed once as a snapshot, but is particularly suitable for periodically monitoring the quality improvement in a specified period. If desired, safety, sustainability, circularity, energy consumption, or CO2 production can also be assessed additionally.
- The Quickscan simply takes place during production (working hours)
- By working together you make use of more than 30 years of experience in the precast concrete industry
- Workable advice that can quickly result in quality improvement, process optimization and cost reduction.
- Exploiting the synergy effect (concrete technology, production processes, quality systems and product requirements)
- Communication for and at every level
- The performance of your production process becomes measurable, so that adjustments can be made concrete and measured.
- Problems can be dealt with quickly and usually easily
- Save costs
- Possible periodic check for insight into progress and/or benchmark
Step by Step process – Quickscan
Inventory tour – details
- Clear analysis and advice with concrete improvement proposals
- Tool for optimization and innovation
- Errors can be addressed early and quickly
- Immediate insight into product quality
- More support through independent analysis
- Steering together on results
- Less (failure) costs
- Better products
- Satisfied customers
- Periodic evaluation with management and production
- Digital reporting
- The report is available a few days after the Quick Scan
- The report consists of 2 parts: technical information and management information
- Clear reporting based on pragmatical scorecards