Discover our Laboratory services
Concrefy conducts research into new raw materials, materials and products for (concrete) construction. Sustainability, Cradle to Cradle (C2C) and Circular Design are our leading principles in these developments.
The firm anchorage in the day-to-day activities of the concrete industry enables us to realise pragmatic applications right away.
Concrefy also focuses very strongly on digital techniques with which technical key figures and management information can be generated during construction and the management phase. With the aid of DSTs, clients gain control and oversight at a glance.
We continually aim for the pragmatic connection of fundamental and applied knowledge. As an independent international engineering firm, Concrefy has very modern laboratories for material science research.
Concrefy offers customised packages including research from the creation of trials, collection of samples, conducting tests, reporting and the provision of advice on action.
Our system can be applied for one or more production locations or even for an entire sector. You see in a single overview which tests have been conducted, the current phase of the test programme and the results of the research. Concrefy does not measure in order to know, but in order to steer.
Our Laboratory Services
Your guarantee for quality
The Concrefy laboratory is accredited in accordance with EN ISO/IEC 17025 by the Dutch Accreditation Council, which is co-signatory to the ILAC-MRA, the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation.
Please find below more information about the appr. 60 tests, regarding these standards, which we perform regularly.
- Broad knowledge of concrete technology and new digital techniques
- High quality and modern research facilities
- Concrefy conducts research in accordance with the highest international standards and offers modern tools to enable optimal interpretation of test data.
- Concrefy develops technological solutions that create directly measurable added value in processes and products
- Cooperation in a large network of companies and research institutes
- International working domain
- Possibility of putting innovations into practice right away